17 April, 2008

Bon Voyage! Ma'Salaama! Ciao! etc

There will be an even bigger lack of posting (I apologize for my tardiness recently, if I blogged about everything I wanted to blog about, I would be sitting in Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for like three weeks straight) in the next 18 days when I'm off on my spring break adventure.

The plan is: Leave from Cairo travel to Jordan via ferry where we will see Amman, Petra, and the Dead Sea

Next, cross the border (inshahallah) to Syria and see many things, including Damascus, Hama, Crac de chevalier (which i can't spell but apparently is the best-preserved crusader castle in the world), and Aleppo (where I will spend Eastern Easter)

Take a bus across the border to Adonna, Turkey, where we catch a plane across the country and arrive in Istanbul for a 6-day stay before returning to Cairo successful and exhausted and probably quite disgusting. I've never had to pack light for such a long trip before, wish me luck!

Plan on there being lots of pictures upon my return, you won't be able to handle it.

Lots of love,
Ariel

No comments: